- 36 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Playa Paraiso
- 123 km from the new Tulum International Airport
- 20 km from Playa del Carmen
- 2.2 km from Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club
The Iberostar Paraiso Beach is surrounded by tropical flora and fauna native to Mexico, where you can be at one with nature. Choose any of the resort’s 3 outdoor pools to cool down, plus a kid’s pool where the youngest members of the family can learn whilst having fun with Star Camp. And to satisfy even the pickiest of eaters, the hotel offers a varied culinary experience with 9 restaurants and a range of themes.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Unlimited domestic and international (select brands) alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Mini-bar restocked daily
- Star Camp kids’ program: Monkey (ages 4–7) Dolphin (ages 8–12) Eagles (ages 13–17)
- Non-motorized water sports
- Nightly entertainment
- Nightclub (located in the shopping centre complex)
- WiFi throughout the property
- Pool waiter service
- Stay at one, Play at more
Wedding & honeymoons
Perks for groups
Up to $500 in Resort Credit
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
Please be advised that smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms and balconies. There are designated outdoor smoking areas.
Guests now have the option to use the advance online check-tool on webcheckin.iberostar.com and follow 2 easy steps anytime time before arrival.
The new Kangaroo space was designed for children under 3 years old accompanied by an adult. Located at Iberostar Paraíso del Mar & Beach, with access to the entire complex, the space is open from 10 am to 5 pm. The Kangaroo space provides entertainment for the little ones, and parents can have an even more relaxing time knowing that their children are in the best hands.
Staying at Iberostar beachfront resorts can be even more comfortable and fun for babies. This hotel provides items for daily use that will make traveling with the little ones easier, leaving space in the suitcase for memories and unforgettable moments!
Baby items include:
- Microwave oven
- Baby bath tubs
- Baby bottle sterilizer
- Changing mats - mats with terry cloth
- Bottle washing set
*Baby items are always subject to availability and are requested at the time of booking or directly at the hotels with the Public Relations or Reception teams, at no additional cost. Availability varies according to destinations and hotels. Not available at Grands.
Guests staying at Iberostar Paraíso Beach resort have access to services and facilities at Iberostar Paraíso del Mar (transfers not included). Day pass from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. included at Iberostar Quetzal and Iberostar Cozumel (transfers not included)
This resort is perfectly located for golf aficionados.
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club on site
- Designed by P.B. Dye
- Par 72
- 18-hole golf course
- Grass type: Paspalum
- First tee time: 7:00 am
- Prime time (6:30 am - 1:50 pm)
- Twilight (2pm to close)
- Guests must book and pay directly at the hotel. Rate packages include: Green Fee, shared golf cart, food and beverages (alcoholic selection), tees, scorecard, lockers and showers fee
- Iberostar rates apply only to tee times reserved and paid through the hotel. Charges will be made in Mexican pesos at current exchange rate
- All golf extras (equipment rental, purchases, etc.) must be paid directly to the golf course
- Transfers to/from golf course will be provided by the hotel's bell boys on golf cart
- Iberostar guests can reserve tee times 60 days prior to the tee time date
- Email : pargl7@@iberostar.com ; email@example.com
- Dress code: Men: Collared shirts and mid thigh length shorts, soft spikes, Women: Appropriate golf attire, no swim suits, soft spikes
- Golf carts are mandatory
- Cart, club and shoe rentals available at the course