- 36.3 km from Cancun/Mayan Riviera airport
- Located directly on the beach
- Riviera Maya
- 2 km from Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club
- 20 km from Playa del Carmen
Did you know that Iberostar Selection Paraíso Lindo’s Star Camp play area is made up of more than 7.2 tons of recycled plastic, which is the equivalent of 32,000 five-liter containers, thus saving 65 trees worth of wood? We care for the Planet and you. That is why we offer you a hotel on the sea front of the age-old Caribbean, with a pool that mimics the ocean’s waves (but with no danger to the younger kids), along with Aquafun, a new waterpark where kids can have a blast and another pool designed as if it were a lazy river to float around on a slow current. Not to mention 5 other pools, so find the one you like best! Enjoy the Iberostar Aliveness concept that allows you to reconnect with yourself, nature and the environment with a wide range of activities, healthy gastronomy, modern facilities and an unforgettable SPA Sensations experience.
Meal and beverage plans
All Inclusive Plan
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Domestic and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Unlimited dinners at à la carte restaurants (Reservation requried)
- Minibar restocked daily
- Star Camp kids’ program: Monkey (ages 4–7) Dolphin (ages 8–12) Eagles (ages 13–17)
- Daily activities including beach volleyball and tennis
- Non‑motorized water sports
- WiFi throughout the property
- Use of beach and pool chairs and towels
- Concierge service
- Stay at one, Play at 3!
Wedding & honeymoons
Perks for groups
Up to $600 Resort Credit
Environmental Sanitation Fees are payable in local currency directly to the hotels. As these fees fluctuate by hotel, you may contact your respective hotel for more information on the applicable fees.
In order to maintain a family oriented environment, Iberostar Hotels & Resorts does not accept any Spring Breakers (either groups or individuals) at any property and during any time of the year. Spring Breakers are defined as High School through College-aged individuals who book together as individual reservations or groups. Iberostar Hotels & Resorts reserves the right to deny check-in to any group or individual that can be defined as a Spring Break group.
Please be advised that smoking is not permitted in the guest rooms and balconies. There are designated outdoor smoking areas.
Guests now have the option to use the advance online check-tool on webcheckin.iberostar.com and follow 2 easy steps anytime time before arrival.
Staying at Iberostar beachfront resorts can be even more comfortable and fun for babies. This hotel provides items for daily use that will make traveling with the little ones easier, leaving space in the suitcase for memories and unforgettable moments!
Baby items include:
- Microwave oven
- Baby bath tubs
- Baby bottle sterilizer
- Changing mats - mats with terry cloth
- Bottle washing set
*Baby items are always subject to availability and are requested at the time of booking or directly at the hotels with the Public Relations or Reception teams, at no additional cost. Availability varies according to destinations and hotels. Not available at Grands.
Guests staying at Iberostar Selection Paraíso Lindo have use of all services and facilities including all of the a la carte restaurants at Iberostar Paraiso del Mar and Paraiso Beach resorts PLUS Mexican (El Tapatio) a la carte restaurants at Iberostar Paraiso Maya
- Day pass from 9am-6pm included at the Iberostar sister resorts in Playa Del Carmen (Tucan & Quetzal) and Iberostar Cozumel (transportation not included).
This resort is perfectly located for golf aficionados.
- Iberostar Playa Paraiso Golf Club on site
- Designed by P.B. Dye
- Par 72
- 18-hole golf course
- Grass type: Paspalum
- First tee time: 7:00 am
- Prime time (6:30 am - 1:50 pm)
- Twilight (2pm to close)
- Guests must book and pay directly at the hotel. Rate packages include: Green Fee, shared golf cart, food and beverages (alcoholic selection), tees, scorecard, lockers and showers fee
- Iberostar rates apply only to tee times reserved and paid through the hotel. Charges will be made in Mexican pesos at current exchange rate
- All golf extras (equipment rental, purchases, etc.) must be paid directly to the golf course
- Transfers to/from golf course will be provided by the hotel's bell boys on golf cart
- Iberostar guests can reserve tee times 60 days prior to the tee time date
- Email : pargl7@@iberostar.com ; email@example.com
- Dress code: Men: Collared shirts and mid thigh length shorts, soft spikes, Women: Appropriate golf attire, no swim suits, soft spikes
- Golf carts are mandatory
- Cart, club and shoe rentals available at the course